言語を変更: Change to Japanese
Apply for a U.S. Visa
On January 31, 2020, a new Presidential Proclamation (“Presidential Proclamation 9983”) was issued which added to the ongoing travel restrictions of P.P. 9645 by expanding them to the nationals of six additional countries. The restrictions only apply to immigrant visas and/or diversity visas, not nonimmigrant visas. More information is available at this link.
Urgent information for visa applicants regarding novel coronavirus:
Any individuals with pending consular appointments who
(1) were physically present within the People’s Republic of China, excluding the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau, within the last 14 days,
(2) are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or
(3) believe they have may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, are strongly encouraged to postpone their appointments by at least 14 days. There is no fee to change an appointment and visa application fees are valid for one year in the country where the fee was paid.
For questions about rescheduling a pending consular appointment, please contact the call center at http://www.oxbzoo.tw/jp/jp-main-contactus.asp for specific guidance. Information concerning rescheduling a pending consular appointment is also available at https://jp.usembassy.gov/.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Japan. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo and the Consulates General in Fukuoka, Naha, Osaka and Sapporo.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Mission in Japan.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
- Other Fees
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track and Retrieve My Passport/Visa
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Refused Under INA
Immigrant Visa Information
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Group Appointments
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Children and the Elderly
- U.S. Embassy and Consulates General
- Passport/Visa Collection Locations
- Document Drop-Off Locations
- Bank Locations